Secretariat Notice/News

|   News Room   |   Secretariat Notice/News
Jun 23 2016 21:33   by ICCN / hit 3,036

The 3rd ICCN Festival in Sicily and the 6th ICCN General Assembly

Invitation to ICCN General Assembly in Sicily

OCT 14, 2016

Dear Sir / Madam (ICCN members), 

We cordially invite you to the 6th ICCN General Assembly in Agrigento, Sicily, Italy from 15TH to 18th of December year 2016. The ICCN General Assembly, with the members’ solid cooperation and encouragement, will be held with theme “Intangible Heritage and Sustainable Development”.

As the proverb says “After a storm comes stillness”, although there were a lot of hardships such as the cancellation of the ICCN Festival this year, we think it was a good opportunity to use the time we had to reflect and to understand how difficult it is to preserve Intangible Cultural Heritage.

It is through this precept that I feel grateful for the trust and hope we extend to each other and every member of the ICCN International Network and for continuing to realize the importance of cooperating and working together in order to defeat all troubles we will face in the future.

We would like to express my sincere gratitude to COPPEM, the Parco Valle dei Templi Agrigento, CUNES, and City of Agrigento for hosting this coming ICCN General Assembly.

To all ICCN members, let’s show the youth how to turn frustration into inspiration!
We have no doubt that the 6th ICCN General Assembly will be another milestone to affirm our purpose as ICCN Network and to discuss the implementation of ICCN cultural policies for the next decade. In this respect, I sincerely ask you to attend the ICCN General Assembly.

We look forward to seeing you in Sicily.
We wish your happiness and your city’s prosperity.

Sincerely yours,

9c8587bb0d89f2ae2ba22179206f8834_1481017 

Online Registration